Cheeseburger. A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese. Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty, but the burger can include variations in structure, ingredients and composition. The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving.
Also known as possibly nature's most adorable murder machines. Find cheeseburger stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. You can cook Cheeseburger using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger
- You need of Meat.
- You need 1 lb. of grass fed ground chuck.
- Prepare of Cooking.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Salt.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare 2 slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Bun.
- You need 1 of Kaiser Roll.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 1 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 of dill pickle slices.
- It’s 1 slice of tomato.
- It’s 1 slice of lettuce.
- It’s of Sliced red onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of ketchup.
Eat more cheeseburgers with these amazing recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner burgers. The Cheeseburger is a type of burger sold at McDonald's restaurants. This subreddit is a haven of cheeseburgers, burgers, fries, beer, or anything else from around the internet. Welcome, crack open a cold one and.
- Form the chuck into a patty and at a hole in the middle. You shouldn’t handle the meat to long. Before you put that on the grill put on the bacon. You’re gonna use the bacon fat to cook the burger..
- Take off the bacon and heavily salt the burger and put the flat side first for the burger. Flip and cook he other side. Add one slice cheese and add the other slice the other way. Take off heat once the burger is cooked..
- Toast the Kaiser roll on the pan. Assemble the burger like this in the next step.
- Top bun, mayo, ketchup, don’t forget the bacon folks, burger, onion, pickle, tomato, and then lettuce, bottom bun..
Most people love a juicy cheeseburger. But cheeseburger calories can add up quickly. Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado. Common cheeses include American, Cheddar, and Pepper Jack. Buns are generally of the White cheeseburger.