Shrimp tacos. These shrimp tacos from Delish.com are EVERYTHING. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here.
Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema! Oh my goodness, these shrimp tacos came out fantastic! You can cook Shrimp tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp tacos
- You need 1 pound of raw cleaned shrimp.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need of Juice to 1 lime.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of table evoo.
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of fixings: sliced cucumber red onions pico de Gallo sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime.
Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. Shrimp Tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or kicking back at home with an almost effortless meal. Take a trip south of the border with this super easy take on a southwest favorite! Shrimp tacos always remind me of being on a beach and eating a light and easy meal to relax.
Shrimp tacos step by step
- Take seasonings and evoo and evenly coat all shrimp.
- Lay shrimp flatly on a baking sheet.
- Squeeze juice to lime over shrimp.
- Bake at 375 till shrimp has curled and pink.
- Put small amount shrimp on warm tortilla.
- Top with taco fixings like cucumbers sliced onions sour cream shredded cabbage lime juice..
These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. The grilled celery root tortillas are packed with a creamy coleslaw, spicy shrimp and a simple avocado and. I got the idea for these shrimp tacos from a favorite restaurant.