You can have Proper Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Proper Cheeseburger
- Prepare of About 1 lb. Ground Beef.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Mushroom.
- It’s of Pepper (Your Discretion).
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce.
- It’s of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Seasoned Salt.
Proper Cheeseburger step by step
- Season your ground beef with dry ingredients, garlic and hoisin sauce. The hoisin adds a little bit of sweetness that I like. Let it hang out in the fridge while you chop the veggies..
- Season and sauté veggies in a little bit of butter until they soften up and get some color. Remove from the pan and reserve for later. Don’t clean the pan, you’ll be putting your burgers in there..
- Form your patties a bit larger than you believe you’ll need them to be. They’ll shrink slightly while cooking. I got two..
- Place patties into that skillet, making sure it’s hot. DO NOT touch or squeeze the patty until ready to flip (about 4 minutes). Be patient. This burger only requires one flip. It should resemble this after flipping. Cook one more minute..
- Top the patty with some of the vegetables. Place cheese on top of the vegetables. Throw in about a tablespoon of water and cover immediately. Let the steam melt the cheese. The cheese will hold the vegetables in place so it’s not falling all over the place. Cook 1 minute. It’s done..
- Hopefully you already toasted your bread (or bun). Dress it up the way you like it and enjoy. Goes good with fries..