You can cook Macaroni Gratin using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Gratin
- Prepare 1 can of creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce (300 gram).
- You need 2 cups of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of onion (thinly clice).
- It’s To taste of Italian herb.
- It’s 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 6 of mushroom cut into small slice.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need of Water to boil macaroni.
- You need as needed of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sliced cooked Ox tongue.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic lighty crushed.
- Prepare of Cheddar spread single cheese.
Macaroni Gratin instructions
- In a large pot bring the water to boil, add salt and cook macaroni about 8 minutes or according to the intruction in the package and drain well.
- In other pan, heat olive oil and cook onion. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, add mushroom, salt pepper. Stir well and turn into medium or low heat..
- Add white creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce and mix well and cook about 5 minutes..
- Put the drained macaroni into pasta sauce and mix well, add Italian herb and taste it..
- Grease the gratin baking dishes with butter and transfer macaroni into them..
- Layer with ox tounge and cheddar spread single cheese, sprinkel grated cheddar cheese and parmesan over the macaroni and bake until golden brown or untill cheese melted then remove from the oven and ready to serve.