Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl.
You can have Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl
- Prepare 200 g (1/2 pound) of sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 150 g (1/3 pound) of cooked short grain brown rice.
- You need 100 g (1/3 cup) of sweet corns.
- You need of Lemon or lime juice.
- It’s 1 package of shrimp or surimi sticks for the shrimp salad.
- It’s of (*Chef’s Note: I usually use these pre-packaged shrimp or surimi sticks like this.).
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl instructions
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- In a small bowl combine the light mayonnaise and the teriyaki, thin with a little lime or lemon juice to drizzle..
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tuna with soy sauce and sesame oil..
- Slice the carrot into thin layers and slice up your shrimp sticks into small pieces..
- Mix the shrimp with a little bit mayonnaise. Your shrimp salad is ready!.
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tuna, carrot slices, corns, edamame beans, and the shrimp salad on this..
- Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..