You can cook Tuna Frittata using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Frittata
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of milk or unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 can of tuna drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapenos chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of chopped basil optional.
- It’s 4-6 of cherry tomatoes halved.
Tuna Frittata instructions
- In a large bowl, beat the egg, milk, salt and pepper then stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour the mixture into a greased shallow bake ware. Air fry at 360F (180C) for about 10 minutes or until the egg is set..