Roastbeef and Egg Tacos.
You can cook Roastbeef and Egg Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roastbeef and Egg Tacos
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 slices of small flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pickled jalapeño pepper slices.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sliced roastbeef see my recipe.
Roastbeef and Egg Tacos step by step
- In a bowl beat the eggs..
- Fry them in a pan. Set aside..
- Roll the roastbeef up and slice the rolls into strips.
- Add the eggs and strips to the tortillas..
- Add the jalapeño peppers..
- Top with sour cream. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.