Tuna on Molasses Bread.
You can cook Tuna on Molasses Bread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna on Molasses Bread
- It’s 2 slices of molasses bread see my recipe.
- You need 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1/2 cup of stuffed olives.
Tuna on Molasses Bread instructions
- Get the pickle relish, dill weed mayonnaise and drained tuna. Slice the olives and mix into the tuna mixture..
- Lay out the bread stir the tuna mixture. Add to the bread. Add the bread slice on top and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.