Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes. You can never go wrong with a classic! Basically, there's no reason not to include a few meatless recipes in your meal plan. Most of us want yummy meal that are easy and.
People are busier than ever nowadays. Whether you are a single mother, entrepreneur, or an underpaid and overworked employee, you know that you are busy. I would be interested in hearing your recipes. You can have Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes
- Prepare of Costco pre-cooked tri tip steak.
- You need 1 can of pillsbury hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of avocado oil.
It doesn't get easier (or quicker) than that. These are the simplest recipes EVER. When you have to get dinner on the table FAST, these are the recipes you need in your arsenal. The myth: Healthy food is harder (and more time-consuming) to make than unhealthy food.
Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees follow directions on Pillsbury container to bake the Hawaiian rolls..
- Heat non-stick pan and oil to preheated skillet add thinly sliced onions and caramelize add precooked steak and small amount of juice from the steak wrapper to heat up steak. Once heated, add bbq sauce and turn. Down to simmer..
- Once rolls are baked assemble your slider using steak, spinach leaves, and caramelized onions. Eat with your favorite side. We served with corn..
These meals are delicious and will leave you with money in your pocket, compared to eating at restaurants all the time. These recipes are made for one, but can easily be doubled to serve two. Fancy Friend Ramen Everyone makes fun of college-students for living off of ramen, but if you use it as a. Wake up your cooking with this guilt free collection of recipes designed to make it easy to stick to a low-fat way of eating and living. Many people are pressed for time, but making a meal does not have to be a time-consuming task.