Shepherd pie keto style. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken!
This meaty, savory keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe is perfect to make now that Fall is almost upon us. I know that you and your whole family will enjoy this recipe. Keto Shepherd's Pie Recipe with Cheesy Cauliflower Topping. You can cook Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- It’s 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
A delicious all-in-one Keto Shepherds Pie, inspired by the cooler weather. This comforting dish is loaded with lamb, vegetables, and cheese – is there anything better! A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs. You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole.
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it! Keto shepherd's pie incorporates extra vegetables into the meat mixture and is topped with creamy mashed cauliflower instead of the traditional potatoes. How do you make a keto shepherd's pie? Scroll down to the recipe card for the full instructions. My very flavorful version departs from tradition.