Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce.
You can cook Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce
- Prepare of Curry Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s of Sliders.
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey meat.
- You need 2 slices of bacon, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (option to use light).
- It’s 6 tbs of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of scallions, finely chopped (about 4 scallions).
- You need 2 tbs of minced ginger.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for brushing the grill.
- Prepare 12 of Hawaiian rolls, sliced.
- It’s of Tomato, lettuce, red onion etc. for topping (optional).
Bombay Sliders with Curry Sauce instructions
- To create the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand at room temperature while preparing sliders..
- To create the sliders, place first 10 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix with a fork or your hands until just blended. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. With wet hands, form each portion into a patty about 1 inch thick..
- Build a medium-hot fire on a grill. Brush grill grate with oil. Grill patties until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side..
- Assemble sliders, topping each with curry sauce and your favorite burger toppings. Enjoy!.