Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos.
You can have Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos
- Prepare of Yellow corn or flour tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 2 lbs of boneless pork loin.
- You need .5 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need .5 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 can of green chilies.
Beau's Crock-Pot Pork Tacos step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours ((OR UNTIL THE PORK IS WHITE ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND TENDER)).
- Once you know the pork is tender and done, remove it from the Crock-Pot and place on a cutting board and slice in thin slices.
- Put it back in crock pot with all the nice juices and heat up tortillas.
- Put small amount sliced pork on tortillas with fresh diced tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, and cheese. (To taste).