Spicy Canned Tuna (Sambal Tuna).
You can cook Spicy Canned Tuna (Sambal Tuna) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Canned Tuna (Sambal Tuna)
- Prepare 3 of canned tuna.
- You need 5 of spicy chilies(i used green chilies).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 5 shallots.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (if the tuna is salty enough, skip the salt).
Spicy Canned Tuna (Sambal Tuna) instructions
- Chop onion/shallot, garlic, chikies, and tomato..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan with olive oil, pour all the chopped inggredients in, stir it well u til they are soft, sprinkle salt, sugar, and pepper, stir it well..
- Put tuna into sauce pan, mix it well with all inggredients, wait until all blend in and enjoy it..
- It can be served as hotdog, tuna sandwich, or with hot steamed rice..