Sliced beef udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you.
I had to recreate Beef Udon- Nikutama Udon at home, other wise I will be Add the udon noodles, then top with the sweet beef, the tempura flakes, green onions and lastly the. With thinly sliced beef and sweet onions over a bowl of steaming rice, this Gyudon (牛丼), or "beef bowl" is a mouthwatering Japanese classic that comes together in minutes. Beef Udon (Niku Udon) – Craving for a steamy bowl of hot noodle soup? You can have Sliced beef udon using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sliced beef udon
- You need of For the broth:.
- Prepare 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- Prepare of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tsp of beef stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of For Topping:.
- Prepare 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- You need 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- Prepare 400 gr of Udon noodles.
Tender sliced beef on top of slippery warm udon noodle in a savory broth. Delicious Mongolian Beef, quickly stir fried with udon noodles for a quick and easy meal that's ready in a flash! Heat oil in a frying pan. Photo about Beef slice and udon-noodle.chinese cuisine in take-out box.
Sliced beef udon step by step
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. Pour the warmed soup stock over the udon. I prefer the frozen Sanuki Udon Noodles, but other frozen udon noodles should work too. We are huge fans of Asian soups. This one is warming and flavorful.