You can cook Yogurt Dessert using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of natural yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of milk or water.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanila Bean paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar can substitute with honey (can add extra for sweeter taste).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of agar agar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of raspberry puree (simply, mix raspberries with sugar and strain through mashing with a spoon).
Yogurt Dessert step by step
- Mix yogurt and vanilla until smooth and set a side. in a saucepan on medium heat pour milk/water, cream, sugar and agar agar, bring to a boil and simmer on low stirring occasionally for about 8-10 minutes or until agar agar and sugar is completely dissolved..
- Slowly pour milk/water mixture in yogurt, whilst constantly whisking with a balloon whisk until completely incorporated and smooth. Quickly pour in serving moulds, and leave to cool on counter top. once cool, top with raspberry puree and refrigerate for about 30 minutes prior to serving, Enjoy!!.