Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..