Hawaiian Roll Sliders.
You can cook Hawaiian Roll Sliders using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- Prepare Package of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of Deli Virginia ham.
- Prepare of Swiss cheese.
- You need of mayo.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Poppy seed.
Hawaiian Roll Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Add roll to baking sheet.
- Slice whole Hawaiian roll as one piece (much faster slicing and prepping each one individually)..
- Add ham, cheese, mayo to inside of roll.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and whisk..
- Brush over mixture to top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with poppy seed..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until cheese melted and slightly brown..
- Cut individually for slider enjoyment.