You can cook Brisket Tacos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brisket Tacos
- It’s 1 of brisket.
- It’s 5 tbs of paprika.
- It’s 3 tbs of salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
Brisket Tacos step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients to form the rub.
- Apply and rub the heck out the brisket, cover, and refrigerate for minimum of 4 hours. Trust me, you want that flavor to sit in..
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees..
- Put brisket in oven and bake covered for 4 hours covered..
- Take out of oven and baste with the liquids. Put back in oven covered..
- Continue basting every hour on the hour for another 3 to 4 hours, diverting each time you return the brisket to the oven..
- You will know when the brisket is done. Baste and uncover during the last hour..
- Remoce from oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into..
- Prepare taco time..
- Put mozzarella cheese on a soft taco shell then some brisket..
- Top with your favorite taco toppings. Picture reflects, in order from brisket on up, a hint of diced red onion, homemade spicy Pico de Gallo, avocado slices and sour cream..
- Brisket should look similar to this..