Homemade Hamburger Helper.
You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, browned and drained.
- You need 1/2 bottle of or 8oz Ragu double cheddar sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of milk and water, half milk and half water, use the ragu jar,plus a little more if needed.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 1/2 lb of macaroni or noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded American cheese.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Homemade Hamburger Helper instructions
- Brown and drain ground beef. Season. Add ragu and milk and water, bullion cubes, and noodles or macaroni. Simmer on med low covered until macaroni is tender. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary. Add sour cream and cheese and melt in. Season more if needed..