You can cook Oreo Dessert using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Dessert
- It’s 20 of Oreos.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Oreo Dessert step by step
- Take the Oreos. Separate the cream from the biscuits. Take a grinder and grind the biscuits well into powder form..
- Now take butter and add to powder. Mix it well. Now transfer and spread into the dish. Keep the dish in fridge for 15 – 20 mins..
- Now take a bowl. Add heavy cream and beat it well. Now add condensed milk, vanilla extract and cream of oreos. (If you want you can crush the oreos and add into the cream).
- Spread the prepared cream on top of the oreo layer. Sprinkle some biscuit powder and decorate with oreos..
- Your Oreo Dessert is Ready..