Cauliflower tuna salad.
You can cook Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Dash of red hot pepper.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.