Instapot Pot Roast.
You can cook Instapot Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instapot Pot Roast
- You need 3 lb. of beef roast.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of small bag baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of large white onion, halved and quartered.
- You need of Seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Instapot Pot Roast instructions
- Season meat on both sides with seasonings of choice..
- Put oil in bottom of instapot and heat up on meat button/high heat..
- Once hot, sear the meat on both sides. You want to leave it on each side for about 3 minutes. Roast should come easily off bottom of pot..
- Once seared, pull out and set aside..
- To remaining oil add the beef broth, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Scrape bits off bottom of pot while mixing together..
- Place roast into sauce mixture. Seal instapot and cook on meat button with time adjusted to 55 minutes..
- Once finished release the steam, pull out roast and put aside..
- Leave juices in pot, do not drain!.
- Add potatoes, carrots and onion to pot..
- Place roast back on top. Mine was so tender it started to fall apart..
- Seal instapot and cook on vegetable button for 5 minutes. Release steam. Pull out meat and give veggies a good stir..
- Serve together or separate. I had mine with a little creamy horseradish. Enjoy!.