Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta.
You can have Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta
- You need 1 can of Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Herb & Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of broccoli head, bite-sized & parcooked/steamed.
- Prepare 7 Tbsp of Nestle All-purpose Cream.
- It’s 1 of calamansi, juiced.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s To taste of White pepper (optional).
- Prepare As needed of Cooked pasta.
Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta step by step
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add in the can of tuna, including the sauce..
- Break apart the tuna and sauté a bit more. If it dries out, add a few DROPS water..
- Add the cream and mix in well..
- Gently mix in the half-cooked broccoli. Season with salt and pepper. Cook a few more minutes, 3-4 minutes..
- Finish off with calamansi, squeeze it around the pan. Gently mix and turn off heat..
- Top on your favorite pasta or bruschetta..