Ham and Swiss sliders. Excellent slider.used a home made honey musturd sauce from Allrecipes which came from Jilleana. I have also made them on a regular size roll for a dinner sandwich and my family loved them. Ham and Swiss Sliders – Ham, Swiss cheese, Dijon, and oh-so-buttery Hawaiian rolls, all baked to absolute perfection.
So be sure to keep count. These ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate game day feast (or any day feast). These hot ham and cheese sliders are super easy to make – all you need to do is layer some dinner rolls with ham, cheddar or swiss cheese, and top them with a grainy mustard – Worcestershire glaze. You can have Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- You need of For the sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the sliders:.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 24 slices of deli ham.
- It’s of To garnish.
- It’s of Parsley flakes.
See more ideas about Ham and swiss sliders, Sliders, Recipes. Try these super delicious Ham and Swiss Sliders for a quick and easy meal at your next party. Do you have leftover ham after the holidays? We always buy a HUGE ham just for the leftovers.
Ham and Swiss sliders step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
These ham and swiss sliders are another recipe we love to use with the ham (regular sandwich ham works great too!) and we especially love how simple they are. These Ham and Swiss Sliders are party perfect, easy to prepare and oh so delicious. Melted Swiss, sweet ham, and creamy Dijon mayo combine to make these sliders the hit of any celebration. The holiday entertaining season is approaching fast. Are you doing anything special for Halloween?