Tuna buckweat crust and leeks.
You can cook Tuna buckweat crust and leeks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna buckweat crust and leeks
- It’s 250 gr of tuna fillet (2x125gr).
- It’s of Backweat seeds.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
Tuna buckweat crust and leeks instructions
- Cut in stripes the leeks and wash the fillets of tuna..
- Make the buckwheat a bit smaller by crushing it manually not in a blender..
- Add oil, let it warm and add the leeks, salt, soya and water in order to be cooked in medium fire for 10 min (check if you want them crunchy maybe less)..
- Put the buckwheat above the fillet and warm a pan with a dash of oil. In a medium fire put the fillets in and let then cook for 6 min. (Every 3 min flip the side) again depends how well done you want it..
- Cut them in pieces, put the leeks in a dish as a base and above the tuna. Enjoy!.