Breakfast lasagna. Well, I'm here to tell you this Breakfast Lasagna is the breakfast you need! Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast. Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish.
Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna, Breakfast Lasagna. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. Weekends are best for breakfast lasagna! breakfast lasagna – Finding new and exciting ways to enjoy morning meals can be tricky for many consumers, and this breakfast lasagna recipe put together by COnAgra an. You can have Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Left over mashed potatoes.
- Prepare of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- It’s of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- Prepare of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare of Red onion sliced.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- You need 5 of eggs scrambled.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Layer in the tray the hashbrowns. Mix sour cream and mushroom soup together and place as second layer over. Assemble lasagna as desired — it's recommended to start with a layer of chicken thighs, topped with sausage gravy and cheese, then a layer of waffles. This lasagna breakfast is great for brunch!
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.
Rumble / Delicious Recipes — This lasagna breakfast is great for brunch! Learn how easily it's done in this simple tutorial video. Prepare this easy lasagne ahead of time and save in the freezer, uncooked, for when you need it during a busy week. Find more lasagne recipes at BBC Good Food. Because lasagna can't be restricted to "dinner." Recipe by The Naughty Fork.