Roast Beef Sliders. Mound roast beef on each roll bottom. Spoon caramelized onions over beef; top with Swiss cheese. As far as party food goes, these roast beef sliders are everything.
Roast beef sliders are the perfect game day food! Layers of roast beef and cheese between Hawaiian rolls are topped with the most delicious spread and cooked to perfection. This Roast Beef Slider on Hawaiian Rolls recipe is perfect for your game days, holiday parties, and even an easy mid-week dinner! You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- It’s 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- Prepare 48 slices of provolone.
- Prepare 4 lbs of roast beef.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
These roast beef sliders are very similar to many other slider recipes, slider rolls are loaded with deli roast beef, provolone cheese, and french fried onions. Ready to make your own Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders? Fold a slice of roast beef in half to fit on each Hawaiian roll, and the top with a slice of Swiss. It's the perfect lunch or pick me up and no one is sad when buttery rolls get made into sandwiches.
Roast Beef Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
Roast Beef Sliders are the perfect party food! Little effort, they taste amazing and they're so easy! We've nicknamed them "Super Sliders", because we think they're that good! Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders are filled with gooey melted cheese and delicious roast beef, all covered in a delicious flavorful sauce. Easy weeknight dinner, great tailgating recipe or simply just for.