Breakfast hash. The Meatless Breakfast Hash of Your Dreams. Hash is most well known in its corned beef iteration, complete with a couple of fried eggs on top. We love this breakfast hash recipe with sausage, peppers, onion and swiss chard, but as long as Hash is the ultimate cleaning-out-the-fridge meal because somehow, no matter what you throw in, it.
See more ideas about Breakfast hash, Recipes, Breakfast recipes. Breakfast Hash Breakfast Time Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Healthy Breakfast Ideas Breakfast Potatoes Breakfast. Place fried eggs on top of hash and sprinkle over the bacon, diced tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley and basil. You can cook Breakfast hash using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast hash
- It’s 150 g of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of small capcicum.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- You need of Corriander.
- Prepare 5-6 of frozen hash browns (or home fries if you'd preffer.
- It’s 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 2 of small chorizo sausages.
- Prepare 50 g of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 50 g of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt &pepper to season.
Skillet Breakfast Hash. featured in Easy And Delicious Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make. Breakfast Hash: Eggs, breakfast sausages and hashbrowns. sounds like a normal breakfast right? This breakfast hash has all the regular foods but cooked together in a unique way that makes it a bit. This sweet potato breakfast hash with chickpeas, onions and colorful bell peppers has Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash Ingredients.
Breakfast hash instructions
- Get a cast iron skillet and aet on medium high heat. Cut up and brown the chorizo. Whilst this is happening, preheat the oven to 200 degrees, finely dice your vegetables, and cut the hashbrowns or potatoes in to sizable chunks..
- Once the chorizo is browned, remove from the pan and set aside.leaving the sausage fat Start frying the hash browns in the pan until golden and crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside with the chorizo..
- Add a generous knob of butter and put your onion, capsicum, chili and garlic to the pan and saute for one minute. Season with salt and pepper before adding the chorizo and hash browns back to the pan..
- Toss together and cook for a further two minutes. Adding a few sprigs of finely chopped, fresh corriander, before taking off the heat and covering the top with spinach. Scatter with parmesan cheese. I like to mix half in to the dish and leave the other half on top. To add a barrier for the eggs and cheese to sit on..
- Crack about 4 -6 eggs intermittently over the dish, separating with pockets of the grated mozzarella cheese and season the eggs before placing in the oven for 15 minutes or until the eggs set..
- Allow 5 minutes to cool. Then serve right in the pan. Feeds 2-3 very hungover people.
Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are delicious in this recipe, but feel free. We're a little hash happy at the moment. Oh, not that kind of hash (we're D. You could call breakfast hash the final destination of leftovers, but we just call it damn delicious. Make your own version of a breakfast hash with what you have on hand — and without a recipe!