"Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries).
You can cook "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries)
- It’s 4 of small blonde bell or banana peppers, diced.
- Prepare 4 of medium peaches, sliced.
- It’s 2 of mangos, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 of limes, juiced.
- You need 1 of rounded teaspoon minced garlic or 3 large cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of large sweet Myan onion, diced.
- You need as needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to taste of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- It’s 6-8 of Frozen boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of Equipment.
- It’s of food processor.
- You need of sharp chef's knife.
- Prepare of cutting board.
- You need of cast iron skillet.
- Prepare of scraper.
- You need of large (13×9 or larger) deep-dish glass or ceramic baking dish.
- You need of plus cooking utensils.
"Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) step by step
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F..
- Dice onion and sauté in olive oil until translucent and edges are golden..
- While the onions cook, peel and slice the mangos. Peel and slice peaches. Put in large food processor bowl. (You may notice that the blade attachment is in place yet in the picture. Please don't make the same mistake! lol).
- Dice peppers and add to fruit. Add garlic and lime juice to bowl. When sautéd, add the onions..
- Puree the mixture, scraping edges as needed..
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of pan. Add 8 chicken thighs or whole bag of wings. Salt to taste. Cover with sauce and bake for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and return to oven for the remainder of the cooking time. Check for doneness (juices from chicken should run clear)..