Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains. INGREDIENTS: Pacific Cod Skinless Fillets McCormick Golden Fish 'n Chips Seafood Batter Mix Riped Plantains Homemade Salsa (video coming soon). Searing steak is so easy to do, I never order steak at restaurants anymore. Tostones (fried green plantains) act as buns to pan-seared skirt steak.
Top one bun side w/ lettuce and tomato, then the steak with melted cheese, then a. Starchy-sweet plantains make a fantastic filling for tacos, especially when they're kissed by the smoke of a grill and sparked by lime and chili powder. Looking for a way to make toasty, totally yummy tacos that won't fall apart as soon as you pick them up? You can have Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains
- Prepare of marinated grilling steak of your choice.
- You need of (I used 2skirt steaks).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 6 of -taco shells.
- Prepare of cheese of choice (used mixed cheddar).
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- It’s of fresh cilantro.
- It’s of diced Tomato and lettuce.
- It’s of sweet fried plantains.
Warm your tortillas up using this method each and every time for the absolute perfect bite. Me and my husband's family ate here for lunch and none of us have ever had Peruvian food before. Our expectations were pretty low, but this place was very good. I ordered the seared steak with fries and my husband got the beef and vegetable stir fry.
Seared steak tacos w side of sweet fried plantains step by step
- Marinated steak in slices for hours / or overnight.
- Cook steaks on each side 3-4 minutes nice grill marks not over cooked.
- Next take all fresh ingredients and chop place aside..
- When steak finished let sit for 5-10 min before slicing I reheat my steak in juices let cool and stuff tacos… Place freshly chopped ingredients into taco enjoy ! (optional great with margaritas!!!).
Both were really good, and the meat was. Fried plantains are a traditional treat in many parts of the world. Try them once and you'll be hooked. Serve this as a sweet and savory side dish to a meal, as a dessert, or as a snack. They are also delicious atop a dark, leafy, and green spinach or kale salad with goat cheese.