Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.
You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 package of bacon.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- You need 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of parsley.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..