Tuna Melt (Air fryer). PIN Air Fryer Tuna Melt to try it later! I'm guessing that even people who really like to cook are getting a bit tired of cooking almost every meal while we're stuck at home! I know at my house I've definitely been thinking of things to eat that don't take much time in the kitchen.
This might be one of the most delicious things, I have ever made. Keywords: how to make a tuna melt in an air fryer air fryer tuna patties tuna melt recipe tuna fish air fryer air fryer recipes gourmet tuna melt tuna melt sides tuna melt toastie. This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. You can cook Tuna Melt (Air fryer) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt (Air fryer)
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of tuna packet.
- You need 2 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of Butter for spreading.
MUST-TRY Air Fryer Avocado Tuna Melt! This air fryer avocado tuna melt is ready in minutes! It's so easy to make and it's absolutely delicious! Make it for a quick lunch or a meal!
Tuna Melt (Air fryer) instructions
- Open tuna packet and put contents into a bowl. Add Mayo and mix well. Use Mayo to your liking, you can use more or less. Set aside..
- Prepare air fryer: place parchment paper on the grilling rack accessory..
- Butter the two pieces of bread on one side, then set aside butter side up..
- Here is the favorite step! This is where I say you can add your "Pizzazz" to your tuna mixture. You can add green onions, pickles (careful those have a lot of liquid) bacon bits, etc. Add them to tuna mixture now. Cater to your favorite likings. 🤤.
- To the air fryer place one prepared slice of bread, butter side down on the parchment paper. Add a slice of provolone cheese (as you know your favorite cheese will work choose what makes you happy:). Add half the tuna mixture, another slice of provolone cheese. Top that with with the remaining slice of bread, butter side up..
- Set air fryer at 350…. 3 minutes on one side : flip it. 3 minutes on the other side. Wallah! You know the proud owner of a crispy on the outside, gooey in the inside tuna melt😍. Now depending on the thickness of that melt, you might have to adjust the timing just keep an eye on it. Happy cooking!.
Tuna melts are easy to make at home! Make some tuna salad, sandwich with cheese, and grill on the stovetop until toasty. Makes a simple lunch or a light dinner. What is a tuna melt, other than a grilled cheese sandwich dressed up with tuna salad? A Classic Tuna Melt is one of our favorite lunch recipes ever.