Potato Rabdi (dessert). Sweet Potato Rabdi Recipe, Learn how to make Sweet Potato Rabdi (absolutely This Sweet Potato Rabdi recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Adding grated sweet potatoes along with milk being boiled to make rabdi helps achieve the desired consistency and texture quite easily and quickly, without much ado. If there's one thing health freaks and people suffering from diabetes or cholesterol issues miss out on, it's Indian sweets.
Sweet potato is an excellent choice for your health! The milk and saffron in the recipe also work wonders for the body. Enjoy a delicious bowl of sweet potato rabdi with this easy recipe.. You can cook Potato Rabdi (dessert) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Rabdi (dessert)
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 5 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar/ substitute/ honey.
- Prepare 5-6 of sandal flower petals.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of coffee creamer (powder).
- Prepare 9-10 of pistachio.
Sweet Potato And Chicken Salad, Warm Sweet Potato Best Spicy Sweet Potato Fries Yummly. salt, olive oil, chili powder, sweet potatoes, black pepper. Lets enjoy a delicious Rabdi & many other Pakistani Desserts Recipes in English at kfoods.com. Rabdi Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. This is a mouth watering classic Indian dessert made for festive occasions.
Potato Rabdi (dessert) instructions
- Peel the potato, grated it in the water.
- Heat the pan, add butter and now remove water from potato and cook in butter.
- Mix corn flour in 2 tsp milk, Add milk, petals and cornflour mixture in the pan.
- Continuously stirrer spoon and mix well.
- Once it's thick n almost half I quantity add sugar and cook 1 min more.
- Now garnish with pistachio or cashew almonds, can serve hot or cold.
Malpuas are Indian version of pancake topped with reduced flavored milk known as rabdi… Forget the strenuous process of reducing a ton of milk for hours and getting just a tiny bowlful of creamy rabdi. Rabdi is a traditional Indian dessert, made during the festivals or on special occasions. The milk is reduced to a creamy pudding texture and mildly sweetened. There is no short cut to a rich, creamy. Rabdi is a very delicious Indian recipe.