Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas. Serve these burgers tucked into whole wheat tortillas or pita pockets and slathered with Cilantro Sauce. Canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce are readily available Using spoon, drop bean mixture by one-sixths into breadcrumbs. We use crushed tortilla chips to bind the burgers together, making them a great vehicle for using up This black bean burger is delicious.
Serve them on tortillas topped with creamy salsa or guacamole. While burgers finish cooking, toss the tortillas one by one on the grill to warm. Place each patty on a tortilla, top with creamy salsa and fold tortilla in half. You can have Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- It’s of Beans and burger.
- It’s 1 quart of baked beans.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- Prepare As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
These tasty garbanzo bean burgers are quick, healthy and cheap. Served with either a nice green salad or a bun with salsa or mayo, they make a nice main meal or party snack. Finally, a vegan black bean burger that doesn't fall apart, has a nice chew to it and doesn't all squish out from the inside when you take a bite! They make a great crumbled taco "meat" too!
Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas step by step
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
I crumble up the burgers and serve them in tortilla wraps with lots of salsa inside and it's a salsa partay in my. The patties are very flavourful, but soft in texture. I recommend adding plenty of 'crunch' to your burger to enjoy a balanced bite with We love to run pinto bean leftovers through the food processor, serve them on a piece of naan or a tortilla, top with shredded cheese and zap in the. Vegan bean burgers aka kidney bean burgers. Drain on a paper hand towel.