Chipotle Black Bean Burger Soup 🥣.
You can cook Chipotle Black Bean Burger Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Black Bean Burger Soup 🥣
- Prepare 4 of black bean chipotle burgers (partially thawed).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 2 cans (10.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of cut green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of elbow macaroni, uncooked.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Chipotle Black Bean Burger Soup 🥣 instructions
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Sauté your chopped onion in the olive oil for several minutes…..
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now take your partially thawed chipotle black bean burgers and cut into 4 equal squares…….
- Add cut up chipotle burgers to onions and garlic in pot, sauté for several minutes, cutting up burgers as they cook…….
- Now add in your black pepper, Goya adobo, diced tomatoes and beef broth, green beans and uncooked macaroni, bring to a boil…..
- Reduce heat and continue to cook for about 5 minutes or until macaroni are done, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy 😉!!.