Masqati Persian Dessert. Mix corn flour, sugar and water well. Put on stove with low fire, stir continuously. The Best Persian Desserts Recipes on Yummly
Tar Halva – A very traditional Persian dessert made with rice flour, ground cardamom and butter. Since then we never looked back and marched. While travelers to Iran won't find desserts in the traditional sense, the tea-loving culture does have a sweet tooth, breaking out the treats for any occasion and especially to enjoy with tea. You can cook Masqati Persian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masqati Persian Dessert
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of saffron powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of rosewater.
Masghati – Persian Rose Water, Cardamom Pudding with Almonds and Pistachios. This is a simple, quick, no fuss and yet decadent dessert recipe! The Persian sweets vary regarding the region you're visiting. During the centuries, Iranians have found out about the Persian dessert recipes, developed them, and forwarded them to the next generations.
Masqati Persian Dessert instructions
- Mix corn flour, sugar and water well.
- Put on stove with low fire, stir continuously.
- Add butter, saffron, cardamom and keep stirring until it gets thick.
- 10 minutes before you remove from fire add rosewater to keep it’s aroma.
- Put the pudding in a rectangular shape pyrex and keep it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut it in diamond shape and transfer in a flat plate.
Persian Food, Desserts, Baking and Pastry Recipes with step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Persian Cream Puffs are called "noon e khamei, or naan e khamei" in Farsi, which translates to. Persians love their food but they cherish their desserts. Faloodeh Shirazi- فالوده شیرازی – Persian Dessert (Postre Tradicional Persa) English & Spanish. View top rated Persian dessert recipes with ratings and reviews.