Ranch Burger Bites.
You can cook Ranch Burger Bites using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch Burger Bites
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 block of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need of Shredded cheese, your choice.
- Prepare 2 boxes of mini phyllo shells.
- Prepare of Dried chives, optional.
Ranch Burger Bites step by step
- Cook ground beef, breaking up with a spoon until cooked thru, drain.
- In a bowl combine meat, seasoning and cream cheese, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese to mixture. I used Colby Jack but anything you prefer will work. Stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into phyllo shells, it will depend how full you fill them as to how much you will need. I used a total of 15 for this amount of ingredients.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with more shredded cheese, I didn't measure this step, I just did it to my liking. Bake at 375 degrees until cheese is melted and the edges are brown on the shells..
- These are great warm or room temperature. Enjoy!! I sprinkle some dried chives on top of mine and it's a nice touch and looks pretty!.