Tuna Pasta Dill Salad.
You can have Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- You need 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.