Burger on a Bun. You know those fancy burger buns you get from fancy "burger bars"? The brioche kind of burger bun. This is that bun, but better, and really easy to make.
Now, you could be calorie conscious and slice a donut in half to use as the bun, or you. Fresh home-made hamburgers served on stone. Cropped view of woman adding mustard on bun on blue textured surface. You can have Burger on a Bun using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger on a Bun
- You need of Buns.
- You need 3-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Coating oil.
- You need As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Burger patties.
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Eggwash.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoon of water.
- You need of Other.
- It’s To taste of your favorite condiments.
Pastrami Burger with sliced Roast beef. When Marvin needs some extra money to buy his dream bike, Teri gets him a job working with her at Burger on a Bun, but things get out of hand after Marvin starts taking the job a little too seriously and he ends up firing Teri. When you think bun, think brioche bun. Have you been paying attention to the developments in the burger world?
Burger on a Bun step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together. Knead and form a ball, coat with coating oil. Cover and let rise till doubled in size..
- Mix the water and egg for the eggwash..
- Preheat oven to bake 375° Fahrenheit. Divide the dough into sixths. Form into balls. Put on a baking sheet and bake, for 18-20 minutes. Last 5-7 minutes take out put eggwash on top of buns add bake into the oven, for the remaining cooking time..
- Let them cool..
- Mix the ingredients for the burger patties. Form into 6 patties. These can be made ahead of time..
- Fry the patties in a skillet till desired doneness..
- Build the burger and serve I hope you enjoy!.
If so, there's a good chance you've noticed the burger revolution of sorts that has taken place over the past several years. Homemade hamburger buns can elevate any sandwich when made just right. This recipe can be used to make either hamburger buns or hot dog buns. My husband says they are 'top of the line.' Nice and soft. Shape into smooth balls, and place on a greased baking sheet.