Sweet semolina dessert. The Best Semolina Dessert Recipes on Yummly See recipes for Sweet semolina dessert too. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time.
Download Semolina dessert stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Ramadan Desserts Cold Desserts Arabic Dessert Arabic Sweets Sweets Recipes Cooking Recipes Tunisian Food Middle Eastern Desserts. With so many advantages of cooking with sooji, here are some sweet dishes you can make with this flour for the all the festivals lined up. You can have Sweet semolina dessert using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet semolina dessert
- It’s of medium bowl semolina.
- Prepare of Same quantity of sugar as semolina but we can take small amounts.
- It’s of desi ghee.
- You need of Unroasted raisins few optional.
- You need of Luck warm water double of Semolina means.
View top rated Greek semolina halva dessert sweet recipes with ratings and reviews. Delicious Egyptian dessert… This is an easy to make sweet cake made with semolina. The batter can be made by just combining all the ingredients using a spatula, no need of stand mixer or electric hand. Mix semolina with butter together very well.
Sweet semolina dessert step by step
- First make hot the pan now put desi ghee.
- Let it melt and turn the flame just very low.
- Now add semolina and roast it slowly and gently.
- When it smell really good add first sugar and then water.
- Now take one boil and put raisins.
- Turn the gas little bit high not too much and gently simmer till it observes all the water.
- Turn the gas off when it become a smooth dessert and smell really sweet.
- Yummy semolina dessert is ready.
When it is ready, add the syrup evenly to the dough. Make sure the syrup is hot and the dessert is hot as well. Greek Ravani recipe by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. This traditional Greek dessert is a moist and flavorful sweet semolina cake soaked in an aromatic syrup!! The Sweet Semolina Dumplings recipe out of our category Compote!