Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet. Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet uses "from scratch" ingredients to recreate this classic comfort dish in minutes. Flavorful and kid-approved, this is clean eating at it's finest. Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet – Ditch the box mix Hamburger Helper and make this homemade version instead!
Be the first to review this recipe. Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. We combine the flavors of our favorite burger with the convenience and heft of a one-skillet meal. You can have Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow or white onion.
- Prepare of Salt to desired taste.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth or chicken broth (I use beef soup base).
- You need 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese (or your fav kind).
- You need of Garnish with fresh parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. This cheeseburger macaroni will be a hit with your kids, making you a dinnertime superhero! Get our VELVEETA® Cheeseburger Macaroni done in a flash. This cheeseburger macaroni will be a.
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet instructions
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic, onion and salt, then brown the ground beef..
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease..
- Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender..
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese and stir until melted..
Chopped pickles, halved cherry tomatoes Add venison to bacon drippings in skillet. Cheeseburger macaroni is jazzed up with taco seasoning, and This easy cheeseburger macaroni gets amazing flavor from a packet of taco seasoning, and it's quick and easy to prepare in a skillet. I used to make this simple dinner during my bachelor days. In a large skillet brown the meat and onion over a medium-high heat. Ditch the box stuff and make this Homemade Hamburger Helper at home with just a few ingredients!