You can have Turkey Tacos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Tacos
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion; small dice.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of orange bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 1 C of mango salsa.
- It’s 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- You need 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 T of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 t of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
Turkey Tacos step by step
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add bell peppers and onions with a tiny pinch of salt. Saute on high heat for 2 minutes..
- Add turkey and stir to combine. Season with salt, cayenne, garlic, cumin, and coriander..
- When turkey is 95% cooked, add salsa. Stir. Cook 2 minutes..
- Variations; Cilantro, lime, pineapple salsa, peach-mango salsa, corn, zucchini, sofrito, shallots, habanero, bacon, jalapeño, jalapeño powder, grilled pineapple, roasted bell peppers or garlic or tomatoes, thyme, fire roasted diced tomatoes, diced green chiles, rum, tequila, bourbon, cinnamon, plantains, ground chicken or pork, shrimp, lemon, parsley, red fresno peppers, poblano, ancho chile, chipotle, serrano, chihuahua cheese, goat cheese, queso fresco, chili powder, crushed pepper flakes, crushed pineapple, tomato salsa, salsa verde, tamarind, parsely, apple, chayote, spinach, nopalitos, pinto, yellow onion, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, smoked cumin,.