Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite. Assemble the tacos on corn tortillas.
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. You can cook Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos
- Prepare 31-40 of count shrimp 2 pounds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s half of teaspoon oregano ground.
- You need half of teaspoon red chili flakes.
- It’s half of teaspoon sea salt.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pound of shredded green and red cabbage.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- It’s of the zest of one lime.
- It’s of juice of one lime.
- Prepare half of teaspoon salt.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno devein seeded and finely chopped.
- It’s half of a sweet onion julienned.
- Prepare half of onion diced.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes diced.
Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema! Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! In this one we're preparing quick and easy cilantro lime shrimp tacos with a creamy chili-lime sauce.
Creamy lime cilantro shrimp tacos instructions
- Combine spices with shelled thawed shrimp let it marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine cabbage julienne onions and jalapeno in a bowl.
- For the sauce combined 2 cup sour cream, the juice of one lime, the zest of one lime, half teaspoon salt, and cilantro, add half cup to 1 Cup to the cabbage and Julian onions with jalapeno slaw.
- Skewer the shrimp brush with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos EXPLODING WITH tangy, buttery, juicy shrimp complimented by sweet, refreshing Mango Salsa and silky Avocado Crema! I also enjoy Honey Garlic Shrimp, Spicy Thai Shrimp Salad and Indian Shrimp Curry. I ended up making the Cilantro Lime Shrimp Tacos for supper last night. Served in Fat Free Flour Tortillas and topped with shredded lettuce and an avocado creme sauce that I made by throwing. You'll love this easy shrimp taco recipe!