Breakfast Chorizo Hash.
You can have Breakfast Chorizo Hash using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Chorizo Hash
- Prepare 1 Package of chorizo.
- Prepare of Diced potatoes (frozen for laziness).
- It’s of Chopped onion (frozen for laziness).
- You need 1 of Poblano pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Eggs (however many you want).
- You need of Shredded Mexican Blend.
- It’s of Adobo Seasoning.
- It’s of Chili powder (Optional).
- Prepare of Salt& Pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh chives.
Breakfast Chorizo Hash instructions
- If the chorizo is in a casing, remove the casing and crumble the chorizo into a dry pan and brown on medium heat until crispy.
- Scoop the browned chorizo onto a plate with paper towels on it to remove the grease from them..
- Either wipe the excess grease from that pan or get a new pan for the hash..
- With about 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan, cook the potatoes, onions, and peppers over medium heat. Stir occasionally. At some point in this process, season all the contents of the pan with salt, pepper, adobo, and chili powder to taste..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, fry your eggs sunny side up..
- Once the potatoes start to get crispy, mix in the chorizo and cook the hash until done to your liking..
- Remove hash from the pan onto a plate, sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Place eggs on top, then sprinkle chives. Enjoy!.