Buffalo chicken sliders. Buffalo Chicken Sliders. featured in Game Day Ribs, Sliders, And Pretzel Bombs. This scenario is not hard to imagine because most people have been in at least one of these situations. These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are seriously delicious and easy to put together!
Served on soft, toasted potato rolls, the juicy pulled chicken is tossed in hot sauce and topped with fresh crunchy ranch coleslaw and creamy chunks of. Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders ⭐SUBSCRIBE to this Channel http. These buffalo chicken sliders are perfect for game day or just for a quick lunch! You can cook Buffalo chicken sliders using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken sliders
- It’s 1 of chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with onion powder salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- It’s of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Buns.
You guys know those little ham and cheese sliders baked to perfection on sweet King's Hawaiian rolls? These buffalo chicken sliders are incredibly flavorful and delicious, and so easy to make. They're perfect as an appetizer or snack, and great for parties! They are packed with buffalo chicken flavor.
Buffalo chicken sliders instructions
- I hear my oil to 350 then dip my chicken breasts in flour egg then flour again to give it an extra crispy coating and deep fry until cooked fully.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and place on a bun and top with lettuce and ranch dressing. I like hidden valley ranch the best..
- I used frozen fries but you could make your own fries easily or pair with tator tots. The tator tots are also fabulous drenched in buffalo sauce and topped with ranch and feta or bleu cheese crumbles 🙂 One chicken breast makes 2 full size sandwiches or if u cut into 1/4s will make 4 sliders and also goes great on Hawaiian rolls..
Mix Buffalo sauce in case it has separated. In batches, add chicken to a mixing bowl and then add To assemble the sliders, slice dinner rolls in half. In assembly line fashion, add lettuce to all of the rolls. Quick and Easy Baked Buffalo Chicken Sliders: Stupid easy to make. Beyond delicious (and full of melty, stretchy cheese).