Truffle breakfast. These delectable chocolate truffles are made with Irish cream and are perfect for St. Truffled scrambled eggs (with extra truffle) with asparagus cooked in truffle butter and some good sourdough toast. Coffee in front of the fire.
It was once believed that truffles grew in spots where lightening struck, however there is a much more scientific explanation for their existence. Make decadent truffles at home following our favorite and most indulgent recipes. Here you'll find milk, dark and white chocolate recipes and deluxe recipes using tasty ingredients like nuts, fruit and even. You can have Truffle breakfast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Truffle breakfast
- You need 4 cups of cut red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 6 of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Truffle salt.
- It’s of Iodine salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Truffle oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Avocado oil.
Truffle Aioli is the best way to enhance even the most basic recipes like sandwiches, fish, asparagus and more! Truffle Mayo is also great for drizzling or dipping fries and blending into dips. "Truffle is a wild product, it is a natural product. It is not something you can cultivate or control," Giordano explains. This unpredictability contributes to the extreme prices truffles can fetch.
Truffle breakfast step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. See perfect bacon recipe for bacon. I use cast iron now for everything..
- Julian the onion and sweet peppers and saute on low with cooking salt, pepper, and cayenne seasoning. Red or white onion will do. You can add a bit of butter, olive oil or avocado oil depending on your diet..
- Cut potatoes in half, thin and once in the middle. Mix in truffle salt and oil really well and cover pan to cook potatoes through on stove top..
- Use flat pan on low and cook eggs slow to taste. I like to have it cooked through but runny yoke..
- When potatoes are cooked through, mix well, add more salt and pepper to taste and toss in the oven. When the potatoes start Browning, add the parmesan cheese on top and put back in to melt.
- Place serving of potatoes on plate and place eggs on top. This way you can cut through the yolk and it runs all over the potatoes. Enjoy!.
Photo about Close up of a delicious chocolate truffle. This simple, fresh breakfast is a great way to start your day without bogging your stomach down. Homemade chocolate truffles make a lovely gift or after-dinner treat when entertaining. Achieve a rich, soft ganache and flavour with booze, mint or caramel. Follow their account to see all their photos and videos.