Tuna salad with orange dressing. Place all the vegetables in a bowl. This dinner salad is anything but ordinary! Crunchy jicama, sweet oranges, grilled tuna and a Mexican-inspired dressing combine to really fire up your taste To prepare salad: Preheat grill to medium-high.
Add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Break the tuna into bite-sized pieces and arrange on top. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and garnish with extra. You can cook Tuna salad with orange dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna salad with orange dressing
- Prepare 150 gr of pulled salted tuna fish.
- Prepare 1 of small red pointed paprika.
- It’s 1 of small Romanie lettuce.
- You need 5 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare of For dressing:.
- It’s of Orange juice from 1 small orange.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
Orange juice and grated orange peel add strong citrus flavor to this homemade salad dressing. Not too sweet but sweet enough for me anyway. Works really well with fruit (ie. blueberries strawberries) in your salad. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.
Tuna salad with orange dressing instructions
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix orange juice, olive oil, oregano, honey, and salt in bowl. Mix them evenly.
- Add the tuna fish and the dressing in to the vegetable bowl, stir them until all vegetables well coated with the dressing.
- You can check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DL4Q-sd3xPk.
Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in That way, when all the other parts of the salad are ready you can immediately toss on the dressing. To make the salad, tear the lettuces and endive into bite-sized pieces and mix them with the orange sections in a large bowl. Pour two-thirds of the dressing over the salad and Over high heat, saute the scallops for one minute while shaking the pan. This tuna salad, dressed with orange and ginger, is great served over cold brown rice as well as really any cooked grain or even cold soba noodles. This salad is packed with cranberries, pecans, and a delicious honey orange dressing.