You can cook Spicy Cheeseburger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheeseburger
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- You need To taste of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of medium kosher pickle optional.
Spicy Cheeseburger step by step
- Fry the Burgers once you flip them add half the spices..
- Flip the Burgers again and add the rest of the spices. Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer after you flip it again..
- Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Split the cheese between two of the three slices of bread..
- When the Burgers are to the doneness you desire add to top of the cheese. Add the top and stack it up..
- Cut and serve with a kosher pickle. I quartered mine. I hope you enjoy!!!.