Sweet and spicy barbeque chicken sliders. How to make Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Chicken Sliders: A flavorful braising liquid is essential to flavor the chicken. Toss with the sauce; then keep it all warm in a slow cooker for your guests. Serve on buns with your favorite coleslaw.
Sweet-Spicy Barbecued Chicken Sliders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Chicken Sliders will be the hit of the party! Plus I made a super easy slaw so you can serve them up Memphis style, my Yes barbecue sauce made with apple butter, it adds the perfect depth of flavor to the chicken and I gave it a little kick with some jalapeno jelly. You can cook Sweet and spicy barbeque chicken sliders using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy barbeque chicken sliders
- Prepare 1 package of Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 1 bag of fully cooked chicken breast strips.
- You need of I package pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of I medium red onion.
- It’s 1 bottle of sweet and spicy barbeque sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soft margarine.
Until then, these Spicy Korean Barbecue Chicken Sliders will have to keep me satisfied. I made these for my boys and husband and they gave them a huge thumbs up. Place chicken patty on bottom half of each bun. Brush chicken patties lightly with Korean Barbeque Sauce.
Sweet and spicy barbeque chicken sliders instructions
- Remove Hawaiian rolls from package. Rub margarine on the bottom of them and place back on the cardboard paper that was under them..
- Cut the rolls open so u can make them into sandwiches….. Once cut open pour barbeque sauce on rolls then add the chicken onion and cheese..
- Place top on rolls rub remaining butter on top. Bake on 350 for 25-30 minutes..
- Remove from oven cut between line. Serve and enjoy.
Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Chicken Sliders with Ranch & Green Onion Slaw featuring Musselman's Apple Butter perfect for the Super Bowl parties! I have made this chicken recipe several times and it is good! Spread the chicken evenly over the rolls, followed by the barbecue sauce, red onion, Pepper Jack cheese, and parsley. We love these Sweet and Spicy Chicken Sliders. I usually roast my own chicken earlier in the day (or even the day before), but if I'm in a real pinch, a rotisserie chicken never In a medium bowl, combine chicken, pineapple, pickled jalapeños, barbecue sauce, and mayonnaise. sweet barbecue chicken sliders.