Korean Breakfast Muffin. Some of them are even mixed with western and other Asian cuisines. Let's explore them all in the following. Since a traditional Korean breakfast has rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes, this breakfast includes grilled short ribs (galbi), spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice (kongnamul bab).
This simple banana oat muffin recipe is a super fun and easy on-the-go breakfast idea for the family. They are especially ideal for kids! Definitely a much healthier option for breakfast, lunch boxes and. You can have Korean Breakfast Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Breakfast Muffin
- Prepare 480 ml of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- It’s 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
These have a lightly sweet flavor and lots of wholesome ingredients to get your day started. Moist, chewy, and not overly dense. Kitchn readers like making muffins for breakfast — and our site has a lot of recipes! Here's a list of reader favorites you can bookmark and come back to whenever you're ready to bake up a batch.
Korean Breakfast Muffin step by step
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
A wide variety of korean breakfast options are available to you, such as material, shape, and certification. A low-fat muffin that tastes as good as it looks – they'll keep in an These easy vegan breakfast muffins with muesli and pecans are perfect for making ahead of time. Plus your breakfast comes individually packaged, and just sweet enough to give you energy in the early hours. A popular "on the go" Korean breakfast – Korean egg toast recipe. It's a savory, filling and mildly addictive Korean toast available on Korean streets.